lunes, 30 de marzo de 2009

What Americans Think about Rosarito

Honorable Mayor Hugo Torres, Rosarito, Mexico

Dear Mayor Torres;

My late wife and I purchased a condominium at Club Marena in 2005. After the death of my wife and the sale of my business in Chicago, I have had the opportunity to spend more time in Rosarito.

I love Rosarito, the people, the culture, the weather, the beauty of the landscape and the ocean, the food, and virtually everything about Rosarito. I have been in Rosarito for all of 2009 so far, and I plan to make it my permanent home. We have started a small business here, and we travel the neighboring cities (Tijuana, Playas de Tijuana, Ensenada) frequently on business without incident or fear of any danger. I attend civic events and movies in Rosarito at night, meet friends for dinners at night, and have never encountered any kind of difficulty. I feel much safer here in Rosarito than I felt in the Chicago area than it is in Rosarito.

Several family members and friends from the states have visited me here in Rosarito, after expressing grave concern about the reports of violence that are continually broadcast in the U.S. media. Every one of my visitors loved Rosarito and felt perfectly safe and welcome here – and they left wondering what all of the news reports were really about.

One of my brothers has made a deposit on a new condominium here after visiting me.

Viva Rosarito!

Sincerely,

Allan Browne
Rosarito, Baja, CA

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario