miércoles, 18 de marzo de 2009

Testimonials for Rosarito Beach, Baja California, Mexico

I get very upset at what I read in the American Press regarding Mexico, in particular. Rosarito Beach. Yes, there have been some serious issues regarding corrupt groups, but their quarrel is between themselves and it rarely spills over into the civilian section and when it does, it is just a person being in the wrong place at the wrong time. I see more problems in the daily newspapers stateside, such as daily carjacking, gang issues and murders just to name a few. I really think that all this hype about Mexico is more to do with selling papers than giving its readers the real information.

I have a home in Rosarito Beach and another home stateside. I have been coming to Rosarito since I was a teenager and have had my home here for over 30 years. In all that time, I have never encountered any problems. Maybe I was just lucky, but most of my friends feel the same way I do. SAFE.

I love the lifestyle, kick back and relaxing. Every time I travel from the states to Rosarito, I feel like a huge stone has been removed from my back and I slide right back into that relaxed feeling of being back in Mexico. Rosarito Beach is a great little seaside get away and offers everything that is imaginable, good restaurants, reasonable hotel rates, a great beach, terrific shopping (and with the peso being as it now is, shopping is a bargain) and most of all relaxation.

Dr. Harry O.
ifapres@yahoo.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario