miércoles, 18 de marzo de 2009

Testimonials for Rosarito Beach, Baja California, Mexico

Four years ago I heard Dan Rather of CBS announce that there was much activity at the border, both ways. He said Americans were heading to Mexico in big numbers to retire.

I sold everything, put a footlocker in my car along with my cat and headed for Baja. My quality of life greatly improved because of the cost of living here. I live just a few blocks from the beach which I walk often, in downtown Rosarito Beach, close to shopping and entertainment. I’m not far from the border so I can get to San Diego for my Medicare. I’m only minutes away from one of the best heart clinics in the region. I feel safe. I’ve never heard a shot or seen a gun or a dead body. I have a caregiver 6 days/week. The cost of my apartment and my caregiver would be absolutely prohibitive in the USA. Everyday I thank God for delivering me from a life of mediocrity to a life of serenity. As they say in Mexico, estoy muy contento!

Peter Fowler
Retired American living in Rosarito Beach, Baja California, Mexico
Author, Good Info for Gringos Living in Baja
www.info4gringos-baja.com
619-407-7089

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario