miércoles, 18 de marzo de 2009

Testimonials for Rosarito Beach, Baja California, Mexico

From the moment I moved here almost two years ago my experience has been wonderful. I feel safer in my little town of La Mision than I ever did in any US city or rural town.

The people here have been, almost without exception, kind, friendly, helpful, respectful, gentle and warm. My favorite part of life in Mexico is that nearly everyone will smile and wave if you smile and wave.

Their willingness to engage and their trust in other human beings is a balm to my tired soul. I love the landscape too, the sea, the rocks, and the unique buildings. It's as though each one was created and built spontaneously, and then painted in glorious colors just for me.

Barbara K.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario