miércoles, 18 de marzo de 2009

Testimonials for Rosarito Beach, Baja California, Mexico

I've lived here in Rosarito for 2 1/2 years in a wonderful home on the beach. I do everything I would do if I were living in San Diego, only at about 1/2 the price. Rosarito is a charming town with the friendliest people I have ever encountered in all my travels. How many times have you had on-coming traffic stop for you, so you could make a left turn? Happens to me all the time here!
Do I feel safe? Absolutely! I have spoken to many people in the American community and they too feel perfectly safe. The bad guys are not after us, they're mostly after each other. When the US media quotes "drug deaths in Mexico" The are reporting on an entire country NOT Baja. I don't know what the number of Drug related incidents are in the US, but I'll bet if you included users along with dealers and assaults, robberies and other related issues, you'd come up with a pretty high number

Sr. Torres, the mayor of Rosarito has done an incredible job of cleaning up the police force and even setting up a Tourist Police group (all of whom speak English) who are ready to help you with any problems you may encounter. But frankly there's no reason to expect any problems, other than needing some directions on how to find something.
The merchants and restaurants in town are anxious to have your business and in addition to generally lower prices, you dollar goes a lot further here in Baja
COME ON DOWN!!!

Susan Smith
susansmithz@hotmail.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario