miércoles, 1 de julio de 2009

Rosarito esta mi Corazon!

I am a 70 yr. old female and I have Lived full time in Rosarito for almost 6 years by myself with 2 dogs and a cat and feel safer here than the US. Where else can you live when someone comes to change your tire who is a stranger and suddenly all your neighbors come to visit. Do I feel protected you better believe it. The cost of living is much better, perfect weather 98% of the time, clean white beaches, I can walk to town, Know my bank manager, pharmacist, etc. Fresh food we can trust. I can go on and on. I love Rosarito the rich social life I have. Do I go out at night of course, do I use common sense of course just like anywhere else in the world.

Marilu Shah

*feel free to use my name. Rosarito esta mi Corazon!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario