jueves, 18 de junio de 2009

My Baja Real Experience

My husband and I own a condo 7 miles South of Rosarito and a home in La Mesa, Ca. I have owned the condo for 17 years and love Baja. We ride our Harley down here as much as we can.
Last Tuesday we rode our motorcycle on the free road to Ensenada and then cut across to The Guadalupe Valley on the newly paved road. It is a beautiful ride. Horses, cows, beautiful ranches and very peaceful. Absolutely wonderful.

We stopped along the way by the roadside so that my husband could stretch his back. A little white car with "Bimbo" decals on the side when by and then turned round and came back to check on us. They had turned around to see if we were OK and did we need help. Awesome!

I thanked the very nice gentlemen in the "Bimbo" car and thought to myself that all everyone hears about in the news and internet anymore is the bad things that seem to happen in Mexico. There are so many good things that happen here every day.

This is just one good thing that happened here in Mexico. Wouldn't it be nice if more people who live here or love Baja as much as I do could mention good things!

I sent an e-mail to the "Bimbo" company that day to thank their employees for stopping to see if we were OK. Also, I complimented "Bimbo" on how their employees looked so professional and being so caring about our welfare.

I went out and bought a loaf of Bimbo bread that afternoon!
Thank you,
Sherry Stevenson-Mahoney

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario